Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sometimes..........

Sometimes the pain gets to much to bear.......
sometimes the physical challenges i face are to hard to handle....
sometimes the thought of never experiencing a pregnancy takes over...
sometimes the financial pressure is overwhelming....
sometimes i cry....
Sometimes I look to God for answers, but he isnt there sometimes,,,,,,,, He is there all the time!

Thank you God for taking away the things that sometimes get in the way with my every day walk with you.


1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you! ~Jessica

    Katie Davis: "The hard places can seem unbearable. It’s dark and it’s scary, and even though I know God said He will never leave or forsake me, sometimes it’s so dark that I just can’t see Him. But then the most incredible thing happens: God takes me by the hand and walks me straight out of the hard place and into the beauty on the other side. He whispers to me to be thankful, that even this will be for His good."

    ReplyDelete