Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lucy LoVeS....... CatChInG Up, ShAbBy BlOgS & BeInG HaPpY!!!!!!

Hello Lovelies

Wow, it’s been an age since I last posted to the very few people who read this, but hey lets catch up!




Marsden and I are happily settled into a little home and absolutely loving having our independence back again, how wonderful to just do as you please, I completely forgot what it felt like!. I came to realise that patching a band aid over your wounds won’t always solve the problems you are facing in other aspects in your life, sure we are completely content in our lovely new home, we have Chloe running around and playing with other cats in the area, Mars and I have a great marriage and are still so in love, but you still can’t help but think of what more is out there. perhaps it’s the longing for travel or for a family, or maybe even to have some extra money every month, the truth is that, unfortunately as a human being ( and especially as a woman), you will always long for more, But for now I am very content with my life.

Now enough about me and all my tales of life and love, let’s get into some fun things that you may like to look into. I decided to revamp I love Lucy simply because I was losing interest in it, and I really didn’t want that. Although there are only a few of you that read my silly rants, I still enjoy expressing myself through this little outlet to the world. I wanted it to be fresh and new and allow me to have some more fun with my posts, after searching for new templates I came across the cutest download site ever! Shabby Blogs!!!

Now think of walking through a virtual store of vintage cuteness, and you have shabby blogs. Anything from background templates to cute headers and post pretties, you are gunner find it here: http://shabbyblogs.com/?page_id=5 

In fact the divine pink distressed background I have revamped with is from shabby blogs, I love it!!!! Take a look at some aspects of the website: 











Please leave a comment or a link to your blog, I’d love to share in your journey! (And perhaps see some of your shabby blog work)

I promise that since I have revamped will be posting a lot more, I'm thinking of doing a feature piece on style icons next. Perhaps you would like to leave a comment with discussion or post topics you would like me to look into. I want to take I love Lucy to the next level. Xxx

With all my love




No comments:

Post a Comment